MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, September 11, 2009 5:16 PM
Bored
I spent my day lying on the bed; thinking.

I am supposed to go JB with some people today but I guess I'll pass so I'm dining with my family today at Jalan Kayu I guess :D Mum's rather feeling enthusiastic about the baju kurung she bought recently and Mum says I'll be buying another pair - which is my third one. Yay? Planning to get a brown one. So this year my family's wearing white. Maybe except Mum she bought all the dark colors, probably she'll find a white one soon. Yay, whiteeeeeee. Next year orange can? :P

Hmm, I'm going out pretty soon. Hope I can buy more khaki pants. Or carpenter pants. Then I'll go look for tees & blouses? Alright, I think I'll stop here. This is such a random post.

Deep inside, I feel like rebelling but I'll be killing you with silence. Mark my words, boy.





Love, ABJ