Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 9:13 PM
Students Day?
I woke up at ten in the morning. Washed my bedsheet since it was stained. Pft, girls are so troublesome -.- Then clean up my room, did a little wipe ups here & there. Then spray my bed, curtains & pillows with Febreeze. Now the smell is still disffusing into the air :) Studied some of SS, English & a little bit of Maths. SM came over to study History & a catch up on Naruto's double episode plus a little bit of Iron Man? The weather was chilly & the fan was on. No doubt, the weather reminds me of Mae Chaem. & I was unable to concentrate so I watched TV :P Cooked for Mum & Bro then I continued my revision while watching a movie I can't remember. Then off to my shower & currently blogging. Alright, here's some fundamental change I made. Need to compromise for N Levels you see ;D 1. No DOTA until weekend comes. 2. Only switch on the computer after 7pm. 3. Study & revise 2 subjects everday. 4. Refrain from going out often especially with friends. 5. No soccer till' N Level ends. (To avoid unneccessary injuries) Not much, but I'm sure it's a challenge :) Love, ABJ Do you wanna die happy? |