Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Saturday, August 29, 2009 9:49 PM
Midnight Romeo
Hello everyone. Weekend's already here. Somehow I love it, somehow I hate it. It's both, otherwise :D But it's okay, just enjoy it before weekday comes again. I didn't do anything much today at home. Woke up around ten in the morning & watched The Scorpion King. Heh ^^ Since I got to watch it halfway yesterday, I watch it full today! Without any disruptions! Hahaha :) Basically I watched TV almost the whole day & did some revisions on SS for upcoming N Levels. Oh my God, N Levels -.- I'm left with Chapter 5 & 6 for writing notes. I hope I won't have much to do so I can focus on memorising the facts for my SBQ. Eventually, my skills improved. Probably I'm being inquisitive, I even asked myself what if Cambridge sets SBQ questions on Michael Jackson? I think we can all pass despite having our fundamentals that are shaky. Haha, okay what a random though indeed ^^ There's some errors prior to my blogskin which others cannot see but the owner itself. So quit taunting there's nothing wrong because it's pissing me off! Ah! LOL. I've browsed hundreds of blogskins but none are up to my standard & God knows why they upload such pictures. It doesn't bring across anything. & Love doesn't make everything happy, alright? Okay, before I start contradicting about that word I'd rather keep mum about it. I've got nothing else to blog today. Maybe I'm going to read a book I borrowed a day before yesterday & do some read ups on SS then off to bed. Don't plan to sleep early today, though. Oh well, I shall stop here & I'll see you when I see you people. ASPIOW! Love, ABJ |