Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, August 21, 2009 8:38 PM
Last Man Standing
Finally I get to face my darling yet bastard computer after a long day although it's meant to be a short one. 4 NA forced ourselves to come to school today & it was boring. But I was glad everyone's quite focused on the task given. True, at some times we'd take a big break & have a Hell of a good laugh. & I mean it :D After school, waited for Yaya to finish her DNT & off we wander around Causeway Point. The guys went home to powernap & change. Pft. So unfair for the both of us. Seoul Garden was pretty packed today so we reserved a table for six. Unfortunately, Yaya had to go Geylang with her Mum so she skipped S G with us. Sigh. I had the chance to go JB too but since it's optional, I'll let it pass. No doubt I'll be going JB again during Puasa to buy things & clothes in preparation for Hari Raya. We managed to enter Seoul Garden at around half past three. There was Ming, Mani, Fir, BF & I. Pft, yeah the only girl. Wasn't that bad but things will be more exhilarating with Yaya around since we get to disturb the LBG. LOL. I don't know if I say I ate alot. Despite leaving the place after sitting there quite some time, I still felt hungry :l Just that my cullottes abit tight ah :P Ming was the last man standing having food chomped running down this throat. I still want that shell thingy thingy but it ran out D: Went home & showered then I started baking my Walnut brownies! It's my first attempt. Heh ^^ I'm currently cooling it down in a rack, so I hope it'll be a success when I get to eat itttt. It's goooooey with chocolate. Yum. Gosh, I'm still starving & thirsty. Probably, I'll go KFC right after blogging. Hee :D Having a mood that's so intesnse definitely was inevitable for me. But that's life. I guess I'll find some other day where I can be happy - including others around me. Or maybe I shan't grant others wishes before I do it for myself. Blogger's still being a bullshit. I cannot change fonts & upload pictures. Unfortunately, my bloody Twitter won't budge to update at all. Kanasai~ I think I'll go DOTA later & do some weird stuff that makes me laugh at myself & vent some agony. At least it's on a game, rather than ranting on it at someone. Sometimes, I find ranting at others don't help at all. Though it's priceless, it's worthless. (Yeah, you can say I'm being unappreciative for today only since I'm not being myself.) That's all for today folks. Ramadhan starts tomorrow & N levels starts 07 September. HUAT AH! Love, ABJ Can't read my pokerface. |