Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, August 12, 2009 6:33 PM
Free Flow
/Edited. School was sucky today. I don't know why but my mood was upbeat & talkative. Thus, I feel like a bimbo. Somehow, I just don't like myself to open my mouth too much. It's just not me? Two periods of English was alright I guess. Got complimented by Mrs C for scoring well in Cloze Passages. Hehe ^^ Two periods of Geography lesson was boring today. Maybe because we have been going through the same worksheet for 3 God forsaken lessons & I'm tired of it -.- Today's lesson got a major hiccup 'cause we're confused of the indicators & factors between two Chapters. I mean, if you answer the wrong indicators for the wrong question, there goes your four to six worth of precious marks. Won't it be worst if you mixed them up with SS in Globalisation topic? :l A.Tan wasn't in school today yet we still have her homework to do -.- I thought we could revise for the Maths lesson! Pft. So did some of her work & watched some of Mr Loy's cool videos. I think it's nonsensical but pretty awesome. I hope I can watch Japanese Face Off pretty soon! Maths test was seriously...tiada komentar. Everyone came unprepared & we still need to rely on the formulas but it wasn't there. Mensuration, well. I don't think anyone can do that well. It's a heavy topic though the questions came out the same almost every year -.- There was suppose to be MT Mock test but seems like everyone is sharing answers then keep on yakking non-stop. I was one of them today, no doubt. & I got the dumbest idea. I drew iPhone on the box that ITE gave a a misceallaneous. Then others drew different models of mobile phone. Ariffin & Anwar was acting out to use the mobile phones. It was hillarious. LOL. Stayed back after school to wait for BF & Yaya. Then off to CWP with Fir, Ming, Yaya & BF. Wanted to go Seoul Garden but somehow it was called off & went Banquet instead. I'm always suit-yourself-I'm-fine kind of attitude when I go out. So people are lucky 'cause I just go with the flow :P Love, ABJ Muhsin Razali is sian of the relationship. |