MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:43 PM
Short Post II
Summary of the day:

School's quite okay today. Didn't feel sleepy so I did some constructive work.
Had Maths test which I think it's do-able. Gonna get 28-30 out of 40? Reasonable enough.
It's been some time since I passed Maths at a reasonable score these days.
O Level Maths Prelims 2 is just a matter of two weeks. So I'll try to chion & hang in there.
I really got no time to blog properly these days, been really busy.
& As a form of break, I can only afford to play a round of two of DOTA.
But most of the times, it's sad case. I don't wish to say it here.
My life is already filled with something wrathic & I'm having enough of it.
Just don't make me break down anymore.
'Cause I don't think it's not worth it.

Thanks for reading everyone. Life sucks.


Love, ABJ
Muhsin Razali is sian of the relationship.