Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, July 31, 2009 3:26 PM
SuperNova
& I shall remember you for this, boy. I don't think there's much to blog now but still, I feel that it'll be a long-winded one. Ahaks :) School was shorttt & sweet. Assembly's back to normal & I heard the cleaners labelled it as "kumpulan baca doa" (Prayer recitals group). Pft, somehow it just doesn't make sense. Somehow they're no different than us young kids, oh well. I'll pass. I was up at the front at the Quadrangle earlier this morning to receive recognition of you dedicated service. Shooked Mrs K's hands & she murmured something which got me staring at the crowd for like two seconds? It was dumb! But I hope not many notice this 'little gesture'. My class & 4 Sceptre won a plague but I'm not that sure what catergory. Whenever it comes to such announcements, I tend to heard the less important ones which pisses me off sometimes -.- Anyway, if the Twins did win the Best Class then it's a kudos from me to you (although I got a heavy grudge on the other twin, I swear). It doesn't matter who contributed more, again I thought to myself my class had enough of how we're being treated so I guess we'll go with the flow and continue spreading truimphant victories like kaya spread on a bread in terms of school competitions/activies & academically. Somehow, someday our miseries will get paid off by something more worthwhile, probably 100% passes for N Levels :) SS paper was today & it was okay I guess except for a question I screwed up a little bit on Healthcare on Britain. SBQ's smoothly done. At least I'll get the usual standards of scoring high for parts A-C. Then pass question 2a on SBQ. Hopefully, I got the outcome better this time & improve on my SS scores even though it's still going to be a fail. Twenty two points perhaps? Sounds just fine. I am still wondering why I didn't attempt questions on Sri Lanka & Northern Ireland when it's an all year round tested question? I want to do things in a new way & something new for something that I am really preparing for. Huh? After school, went back home with Sharifah. Was only eleven in the morning then so I decided to go to the gym. Impromptu idea! I was supposed to called Dian up for gym sessions together. So current progress would be body conditioning! & As body builders, it's not how heavy you carry but how long you endure to carry on playing with the effort & strength you've got. That's the shadow of the day for me to you! :D Think & take it positive. Nothing is ever competitive when it comes to weight. Something crossed my mind that I intend to bake apple pies someday when I got the time. Probably before Puasa! & I've been wanting a date out with Muhsin Razali. I don't know when but I want it. You better get this done. Or else... MUAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA, I'm not joking but somewhere among the lines I am :) Love, ABJ Love so strongggg. |