MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:27 AM
Apology Accepted?
I am mournful about what happend earlier. Too many things happend in a day & I cannot take the blow. Thus, for my god forsaken words & actions. It exploded too fast I don't really remember 95% what happend.

After a day filled with wretch, I thought I could have something nicer when night falls with BF but unfortunately, some truths were being found out. Of course, plenty of sorries-&-Take-me-backs but I seriously wasn't in a mood for that. All I ever think off was what he did to me & what I did to him. It's like tit for tat. I guess I have to reconsider. I cannot lie especially about my feelings towards someone, can I? I always fail to lie whenever it comes to feelings. Oh gee. Okay, I still love you :/
I regret what I've done lah, okay. Geeeee ): But I still have yet to get even with you over certain issues with you BF! :@

No doubt, either one of the innocent one was badly inflicted by the misconceptions. So went up & down, highs & lows to fight for the truth & explain. You didn't answer my questions but I did to your questions. Oh well, it's okay as long it's resolved. I thought it's going to take months to get over & done with the wafflings. Glad everything's okay. So now it's time to move on, I guess. But on the contrary, I don't think I can move on for someone (as read on the second paragraph stated). Such an abormal victim he is, anyway. But all was cool. Nonetheless, the fire part was scary yet I don't mind probably because I got full equipment protection & insurance at home. HAHA, try harder :)

All in all, I already am encountering a bad day. I wonder what's in store for me at the later part of the day. Despite eating medicines that may cause drowsiness, I am not feeling sleepy at all but the bodyaches I'm having is indescribable. What's more with my period -.-
God, I just hope things will be better next day. My stomach's currently grumbling. My fever's gone. My flu & cough lessen :D
Yes, I'll be back on Thursday. Somehow I feel lazy for school. It's 1:48am now. Need to find something that cracks my bottle tonight.

& With that, I am done.

P/s: I got a PMS - a real bad one. So I am sorry for downcasting you Muhsin B Razali.


Love, ABJ
I cannot lie!