Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:12 PM
Come Back To Me
Hello Earthlings. School was okay for me except for the usuals, I would rush my POA homework. Man, finding WK,OC & CG are quite easy but sometimes I cannot get the hang of it, so I'll end up screwing that part. & Yeah, I mastered my Amalgamation. Woohoo! I was focused on my composition. Maybe others took it lightly despite knowing that Cikgu Memy would extend the submission date when it's suppose to be a time-check paper. She's too nice that classes she took control her instead of the other way round. Pity her. I was too engrossed filling in the blanks of the notes & didn't listen to what A.Tan was saying except the jokes. I fear I might get the facts mixed up for SS & Geography because Globalisation & Alleviating LDC's are compartively similar, just that their elucidation comes from a different angle. Better get the facts right, Aiin :/ We ended the day doing Maths Mock Test Paper II. It's toughhhh. I think I'll end up up a grade 4/5 for Maths this test. But since Mr Siva's setting another mock test next week, I believe I can do so much better. What a relieveeeeeee. & I got an eye infection, again on the same eye but different side of the eyelid. The pain was excruciating. Stupid cyst, luckily I still kept those eye gel. Hopefully it goes off before Friday or I'll look like o.O If you know what I mean. Hahaha. Anyway, I can't wait this Friday 'cause I'm going for some fun activity at CDANS. I feel like having a dip in the pool since my entry is FREE. Hahaha, oh well~ Previleages are not for everyone :P Currently: Drinking Strawberry milk tea & eating my own-baked white chocolate cookies. Oh yes, I am planning to bake strawberry flavoured cookies half dipped with dark chocolate? Niceee. Love, ABJ Once you find your hope, come back to me. |