MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, July 13, 2009 8:46 PM
Blues
"EVERY TIME HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF, THE PRICE GOES UP."
Hello everyone.
I'm envisaging from Monday blues today. Felt so sleepy in class.
Apparently someone changed her seat then got scolded, yet still got the cheek to smile. & No doubt, she's the cause that some of us had to change seats.
Thanks alot, pal.
So I was asked to swop with Larry Songka. That means I'm slightly sitting in the middle of the classroom. Great, now I cannot sleep & need to do my homework well.
Oh well, not so bad. Train me to be more hardworking than ever. Must be positive ^^
No SS & Physics class today and everyone went "Yay". However, we managed to put full focus in the work given and passed it up on time.
The class is starting to get serious, I feel the N Level vibes.
After school, went home and cooked some lunch for family. Played a game for an hour or so & did my Maths intensive worksheets.
I did too much Maths until I lose my sanity & I can't even solve simple questions like I used to.
Scary feeling :/
Currently blogging & revising for Chemistry.
Tomorrow's my N Level Oral examination. I know I can do well. So I got to give it all out. Wish me luck & hope I'll ace well for this exam in NA Stream.
Love, ABJ
Picking up the pieces, putting my heart back together.