MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 9:43 PM
Chatty

I almost cried watching this on Star World just now. Sigh.


Hello, everyone.
I'm hyper in school today, no doubt I cannot stop talking :)
Maybe I was just genuinely happy although some luck were not on my side.
Well, glad to say I paid attention to majority of the lessons I had today although I was abit chatty.
On top of that, I got this laughing gas rushing in my veins to the brain. I felt like laughing hard but no sound came out at all. Everything to me was hilarious today -.-
English lesson was abit time consuming on things which were unecessary & I like :P
However, iJan was asked to read last year's N Level Oral passage to the class & Everyone went yada.
I was then told that my turn is going to be picture discussion tomorrow. & I was chosen 'cause yeah, Mrs C says I'm one of the better readers *clears throat* But I got no confidence in picture discussion! D;
Oh well, on a brighter note my friends will support me. Right Kyeeee? Haha.
Talked alot that I didn't feel sleepy during class, except MT 'cause it was boring but it's not that bad when we watched an Iranian movie which I appeared on TV before back when I was younger.
So after school, went home with Sharifah. & Again I kept talking to her until she had no strength to talk to me. But I kept talking & talking until she alighted.
Whenever I'm alone or somewhere isolated, then I felt my misery bubbling under & that's where my emotional period will come. Or like the usual case that I'd envisage is I'll be sleepy once I g ot no one to talk to.
Hahaha.
Reached home, slept & Dad's not home 'cause he went to Uncle Sa'ad's dusun again in JB. Again, he brought home buckets of durians, rambutans & lychees?
I want mangosteens. So buy them for me I give you free hugs.
Hahaha.
Bye lah, okay? I want to have a few minutes of game. Elapsed time was half an hour instead of one hour per round of the game.
Awesomeeeee.

Now, how are suppose to have our MT Oral at Sbwg Sec when it's infected with H1N1?


Love, ABJ
Worn out places, worn out faces.

Labels: