MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, July 3, 2009 11:30 PM
Broken
"THE BROKEN CLOCK IS COMFORT."

Just one word : Disappointed. Oh well, I should refrain myself from thinking too much & focus on what I should.
I'll only react after major exams are over. Regret? Yeah, I'll feel that impact hard on my ass.
But it's something I had to face, just a matter of time.

I'm currently scrimping & saving some cash. Planning to buy VOTW sneakers & contact lenses so I can have eyes like Mangekyou on Naruto.
Woo, since Buddy got the red so I'll be the charismatic Mangekyou, very cool :D

I think I should catch up on those series again? Ahhh, less TV. I remembered.

So, since I'm beginning with the end in mind, I'm planning to take up courses after my N Levels so I won't rot to death at home during Holidays.
I do intend to work under buffet line management since that's my strength as I've been doing all those kind of work almost everyday, & at anywhere I might be.
Second intention is to take up kickboxing at CSC club but I'm wondering I could be facing a gender crisis there.
Less than two hundred bucks for ten sessions and a minimum of 12 people per group.
Interested? Text me & we'll get more information & get it registered as the day draws near ;)

I just want to hurt someone physically this time & I took the opportunity to do so since Uncle Mukhlis & Mukhsin says I've got great uppercuts and my elbow's a killer. I'm not bragging but I think it's true :P

This is a stupid random post & I've got no rationale why I am posting up a second entry. But my thoughts are worth a penny.

Really! Yay, I think I'm happy after blogging random stuff. But we'll see how many people is going to bring me down yet again.




Love, ABJ
& You can't fight the tears that ain't coming.

Labels: , ,