MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:21 PM
Saturday Blast?
/Edited.

Hello dumplings (: My Saturday has been quite a blast (With people 1 year older than me)!

Had some 'conspiracy' (Not some evil plan, afterall. Haha) last night with some recipients on MSN to come to a consensus on where to eat the next day: Fig & Olive, Sakura or Seoul Garden (Which is today, Saturday). Okay, some might now I'm abit pissed, fickle minded heh! ^^
& Sakura was the decision...

Woke up around nine in the morning, showered & had breakfast then off to the library to meet Mani & Yaya and study until afternoon.
Then we proceeded to Cathay and bought Transformers movie tickets - 3pm showtime. Fortunately, we bought it in advance or we'll left the place with sheer disappoinment.
Afterwhich, we 903-ed to RP and went to Sakura.
Met Dear, Fir & Ming there.
I didn't eat much today since I'm on a monthly visit and that my stomach was bloated, seriously.
Ate & left around 1430Hrs then walked back to Causeway Point. Bought some stuff then up & into the theatre - Yaya, Dear & I.
Unfortunately, halfway through the movie Yaya had to left due to some personal reasons. I hope she's okay!
So it's left with Dear & I. Okay, so you see this is my second time watching the movie. I told you it kicks ass :D Feeling rather shagged after the movie, we went homeeee.

& So I'm left with owing Dear some few things to make up for some wrongs I've done.

1. Bake extra cookies for Dear tomorrow.
2. Macaroni cheese on upcoming Friday.
+ Extra TLC :P
I'm sorry Dear. I love you. So what's next Dear, G.I Joe? Gamer? :D



Love, ABJ
Are you thinking of me when I'm thinking of you?