"LIKE A LIAR LOOKING FOR FORGIVENESS FROM A STONE."

/Edited.
I didn't go for Booster session today. Don't really care 'cause it's like a laughing session & never help me much. On the other hand, I hope Mrs K won't ask us to write essays for not turning up. But thinking about it, I don't mind since it'll help me improve in English. You know, I've been dying to do someone's English homeword. Firstly, I'm helping you. Secondly, it'll lessen your burden. Hehe ^^
I realised, I gave it all out when it comes to helping others without demanding anything in return since OCIP trip. Really changed me for the better, I'm exultant. But at times, you can see that I really needed help in something, right?
Pft, oh well. I'll look the other way, so I don't bear any grudges for those people who turned a blind eye on me, or even someone else who needs assistance.
A Friend In Need, Is A Friend Indeed. The volume speaks for itself. Beat it.
I spent the day going online, surfing the net and looking for recipes for upcoming baking session with the girls on Wednesday. Feeling rather enthusiastic about it & we're going to buy the ingredients tomorrow :D
For the first time, I wailed that facing the screen for hours doing something unproductive is so boring so I decided to make it a useful one by continuing yesterday's SS Homework. If I finished SS, I'm only left with Geog & MT Paper 1.
Yay! Then I can go on with revision. Main focus is Physics & POA.
Didn't eat anything since morning when I woke up and only got to eat for dinner at Banquet. What's with Hokkien Prawn Noodle & me? I seemed to eat that whenever I go Banquet -.-
I need something for a change, but it lacks of variety. Oh, maybe you should see how's Banquet like at SSC -.-
Then I went home. Showered & went online.
I've been wanting to buy a pair of sneakers which costs less than two hundred bucks for whatever brands that mostly goes well with jeans. Anyone up to accompany me? IM or text. So hard to find a company to spree these days. & When I got the stacks, people don't. When they got the dough, I can't even earn a bag of flour. Gee, scrimp & save everyone!
Only spent like crazy when it's GSS. I'm telling you it's a nice feeling to spend :D
Currently: Life is so empty these days. Maybe I'm going to draft an SEQ later.
Love, ABJ
Maybe our love will catch like fire, as it burns through me.