Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:15 PM
Impromptu
Hello Earthlings. I started the day by having a positive conversation with Dear :P & So, I manged to keep happy throughout but my keyboard got hanged my computer dieeeed when I was restarting it. Stupid computer. Dad, if I pass N Levels with a low two-digit please do buy me a tablet (& I mean a tablet, not laptop)^^ Today's plan was impromptu. Went to SM's crib when I'm suppose to buy stationeries. Oh well, I'm sorry SM I wouldn't want to play the guitar due to my sweaty palms. & I spent my time there staring blankly into space and the last hour watching Chocolate on the web. Seriously, I watched this like 5 timeeeeees. The storyline's pretty cool and the best part that always gets me hooked was her cool moves. You should watch behind the scenes. They rarely use strings to do stunts. Majority of the moves didn't depend on those strings (Like US movies). I appreciate Thai movies especially the ones that involve martial arts. Take a look Tom Yum Goong & Beautiful Boxer. They're freaking nice! I think I'm going for boxing, cheh! Kidding. I think I'm interested in being a friendly fighter :P Oh well, Streetfighter: Chun Li is coming soon! I'll be sure to catch it! I realised I went side track. Somehow I enjoyed being at SM's crib. The area's peaceful unlike my homeee so full with banglas~ Not being a racist, but I think... ah Hooch lah. I don't want to find a reason. I'm hungry & Dear just texted me he won't be going online. So I won't be too. I gotta blast 'cause my Laksa & Prison Break is waiting! Bye! Love, ABJ Always to love the one you've first fall with. |