Yeah we're gonna do this at Swami Home. Woot Woot.
Hello everyone. I'm happy school ended twenty minutes before noon because POA's cancelled. Woo.
I saw Dear boarded the bus but unfortunately I was tongue-tied throughout. I'm sorry.
Got 27 points for CCA. & Benny was wriggling middle finger at me because he got a B3. Bunnyteeth is going to be interrogated by him I guess. Oh well, I passed sarcastic remarks to Benny & make him heart pain like sh*t ahhhh. Want some more? I can pass more remarks :D
Physics 2 Hours of Physics, the first hour paid attention. Second hour did homework and teased Benny 'cause I've got nothing else to do.
English Oral communication again. Was lucky I wasn't called up to read so I shared jokes with Benny about Band making noises in the canteen. Different pieces of songs were played if you realised, so we made up stories the President has arrived or ready to march of the parade in NDP. So yeah, in short. Different tune signals different MM's & PM's who arrived. Just that there were no 21-cannon when the President arrived. It's super hilarious that I cannot describe it into words. Therefore, action speaks louder than words. Huh?
After school, went to Causeway Point with Sharifah to buy something then off to Banquet. Feeling full, we shared a Fungus & Ginko nut desert. Only finished the drink, yuck. Then bought her Bryani. Afterwhich, we went to Bazaar and walk around. Thought of buyin Tokoyaki but I'm trying to scrimp & save. Secondly, I don't know if it's Halal or not.
HAHAHA.
& That's my day. I wanna fry some nuggets and powernap before tuition.
Add ons: MMM, I'M EATING NUGGETS. JEALOUS? :P
Love, ABJ I need a little more luck than a little bit.