MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 12:30 AM
Sigh
Hmm?


It's 0031Hrs right now. I did POA Paper 1 which is part of Mrs K's assignment straight after Prison Break ended.
Interestingly, I managed to finish off both papers for POA even though I plan only to do one. Hee^^

Checklist: I'm done with English Paper 1, Maths Paper 1, POA Paper 1 & 2, Chemistry.

Quite a handful done in 4 days which is great so I'll have more time to do revision! :D

I'm planning to finish up Maths Paper 2 & MT Paper 1 at later part of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You lift me up, just to get me down.

Recently, I realised that I'm being temperamental. It happens at a different point of time. Gee.
I don't like it.
For no particular reason, I'd be suddenly pissed off and feigning ignorance or smear sarcasm on one.
Maybe I did it for a reason, most probably. They could've done me wrong in a way or another despite giving many chances.
I don't knowwwwwww. Sometimes I feel I'm being taken advantage of :/
I think that's the main thing that always keep me down and back myself from the crowd.
MAYBE.
& When this happens, I lose trust in everyone. Even the closest one to me. Worst still, I don't even trust myself for making the right decisions.

Every right turned wrong.

Put the blame on me, I don't mind. My fault for giving up, your problem for not cherishing.
I felt that there's way much more to complain about but I think it's pointless.

If a person can't heal me & gave a genuine piece of help, what more a blog can do?

But let's work on it. If not, detonate.

Enough with harping -.- Need to sleep right now 'cause I'll be meeting HZ for a jog at 0700Hrs.



Love, ABJ
I just want to find a day to cry, with someone.