MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, May 30, 2009 3:55 PM
In Today's Agenda
Won't be going online & blogging at the moment due to unforeseen circumstances, not (:

I do not have any specified agenda for today except going out with my family again in the evening.
Intended to do Mrs Kok's homework assignment as much as I can today so I can revise on my weak subjects in following weeks to come.

Homework Checklist:
1. English Paper 1 (Composition & Letter Writing)
2. English Paper 2 (Cloze Passage, Comprehensions & Summary Writing)
3. Mother Tongue Paper 1 (Composition & Letter Writing)
4. Mother Tongue Paper 2 (Written Paper)
5. Maths Paper 1
6. Maths Paper 2
7. Chemistry
8. Physics
9. SS (During HELP)
10. Geography
11. POA

& The ridiculous part is that we have to attempt all questions, right or wrong. Chosen questions or not.

Damn it lah.

Tomorrow's agenda will be having a studying session with Yaya at the library. Going to spend the whole day there 'cause there's no school on Monday :D




Love, ABJ
Feel the vibe, O-LEVELians.