MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:07 PM
Hooch
It's your last chance to find yourself in consequence.
It's so hard to find a simple reason.
Maybe I'll find myself with evidence.
Hate breeds with nothing to live in.

Another day, another day in paradise.
If only you knew, wouldn't it be nice.
Get away, get away, get away. I'm about to detonate.

Everything to lose,
Nothing to prove.
Just when everything has fallen to the ground.
Gonna knock it down,
Just believe me when I tell you it's alright.

This time we're on our way to tragedy.
Forever bored & ourside from in the crowd.
I've come to grip confronting my reality.
Numbstruck it's against the world now.

I should've known right from the start.
That you'd take this trust & rip me apart.
Could be a change of heart.

I'll fall into you, but don't believe that this is real.


Glory, glory my foot! Hello, everyone. Finally, life's abit cheery.

POA
We did filing. I was feeling rather pissed because every desk seems to be so disorganized.
So, I copied the contents & do the filing at home.

English
Wasted a period by telling crappy stories. Then planning ahead to do Letter of Job application after N Levels.
That's quite a long way to go. English with Mrs C is always boringggg D;

SS
We went to the Computer Lab today and did alot of U-turns outside the room. Super hectic -.-
Played the lame game & got a Senior Builder. WTH?
-.-

Physics
We're supposed to have a talk by Mrs Kok but apparently it's cancelled & the whole class went "WTF".
Maybe we hoped too much not to have Phyics lesson today. I want MR D B S to teach Physics, back can?!
-.-
The poor quality graded one among so many students, but I love the way he teach. A2 to F9 When there's a change of teacher last year.
Yeah man D; D;


So after school, went home with Sharifah and rushed to tuition. Starts early at 1600Hrs today so no SM's crib. No sleep.
Siggggggggh.
& It's the start of O Level Maths Intensive Programme Phase 1 for tuition. God, there's 2 more Phases to go.
30 questions to do in a week. Used to it, 'cause we're piled up with Maths like 50 questions per Maths lesson.
-.-

That's my day today. I had a tiring one.






Love, ABJ