For the ones who believe their lives won't change.Hello everyone! Half of the day has passed & I am blogging about today's entry already. Haha.Oh well, I doubt there's alot of things happening today especially during weekends? Tsk.
My life's a wretch. Maybe I did him wrong at times, I don't blame him even if it's his fault. I'd blame us. Sometimes, it's just best to get your fingers clenched and stuffed in the pocket instead of point them at each other, or other people in general.
Feeling like I'm in a roller-coaster ride, at times I was free from agitation but the minute someone made the wrong move in my line, boom it goes like a land mine.
& I'll end up feelin frustrated the whole day. Yes, things doesn't seem to go our way sometimes. Therefore, we have to be nimble and I am tryinggg.
Never heard of people saying that I'm a bootlicker, but sometimes I feel that I am putting myself under exigency.
Oh well, I wouldn't want to think so much about it. It's putting me off, sometimes -.-
Upcoming month of June, I got alot of events to attend to. I'm being invited to B1's group reunion.
Maybe have a BBQ session by the beach but I doubt I'm going because I'll be the youngest there. But socialising has never been a problem to me.
I'll see about that. Another event, a futsal challenge. Aeon Marine will be facing NGine44 but it's not confirmed.
Hopefully it's able to postpone at a very later date, seriously. I want to buck up before Prelims Two.
& Already in mind, I'd set aside for first two weeks of intensive revision in school so it's untouchable for after-school activities. By the time I reach home, I'd be landing on my bed; sleeping.
Third week, I'd give myself some space to enjoy with friends/family by going out & have some fun time.
The final week of June, I will be back on track with my revisions. Hopefully I'll make a difference with better results for Prelims Two.
Moving on, I am deplorable to say that I wish to be alone for sometime and not having so much people around me.
Needless to say, some people might find me a pest but I don't care. I shan't grief over a loss of a friend or something, the person in terms of attitude wise is no different of being spiritless.
& No doubt I'm pissed with my class. I think they're taking things for granted and expecting things to go their way.
Not only the class but so does the people around me. Look, I don't need this class to support me when I fall.
'Cause even if you did help, your attitude still sucks. So I'm better off alone, anyway.
I hope you're reading this 4 Eagles, wake your mofo idea up and stop being materialistic.
You people aren't appreciative of what you have. You may have the brains to think & be smart academically but unfortunately, your heart don't sychronise with your mind to make the right decisions and be humble along with the things you get.
I'm not saying I am perfect, but I contributed something & I am changing my flexibility to each & everyone of you to get along well.
What have you done? Argue what you think is right and look the other way to what is wrong?
You know what Eagles? I give up & I'm not going to care about matters pertaining to class issues. BEAT IT.
To end this note, I came across a friend's blog & I find it a slight knock-in sense.
There are dramatic and interesting changes in relationship structures. Values are changing that will bring you closer together, at least in
time. There is abit of chaos to deal with right now, but you will sort things
out together if you are patient with one another.
Love, ABJ & If I fall, I'd take it all. It's so easy afterall.