Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, May 18, 2009 5:16 PM
Feeling So High, Not
Hello everyone. Currently, my eyelids are heavy and I'm super full. I think my body is undergoing a change in homones, not sexual ones -.- So got some exam papers, got to say my life's doomed to get average grades of B3. A mark away to A2 for POA. I felt wasteddddddd. LOL. I didn't do as well as Benny but I did improve hell lot. So Benny, Prelims 2 I huat till your pants drop ah! SS? Standard, it's confirm a fail. Well? 19/50. Not so bad because the highest score attained was 27. I don't give a shit on SS anymore, tap out! 9 Passes, 35 failures. The class still got the cheek to giggle here & there. No shit? So all I have to do is to aim high for Geography to at least get a B3 for Combined Humanities. Got a B3 for MT excluding MT Oral. B3 + A2 = B3/C6? At least, almost every teacher told me I'm steadily improving. From 4 out of 6 subjects failed, I really chiong for Prelims 1. But wait, I'll prove that the sky ain't the limit. Yes, ain't the limit. Why? Because you still got stars to reach and the whole of the universe. Makes sense? Believe me and trust Lil' Wayne 'cause that's his words. LOL. So Dad texted me during Math class asking me to call him, thinking that it was an emergency. Me: Hello? You asked me to call? Dad: Ya, where are you now don't know how to go home ah? Me: I am still having class lah, now only 2pm I finish 2.3opm! Why? Dad: You want me to fetch you? Me: Anything lah. Heh~ Dad: Ok, I fetch you then. We go Sembawang Shopping Centre you want or not? Me: Anything~ Dad asked me to call him just because he wants to ask me if I want to go Sembawang Shopping Centre. LOL lah! XD So yeah, walked around. Then went to shop for groceries at Giant. We just did that last week. Dad got another $60 voucher, so did another round of shopping the Dad & Daughter way. It's cool, I get to pick what I want. Okay, not really me. What we want, cause we seem to have the same interest towards food & Mum's not there to nag if we buy something junky. Heh ^^ After that, went home cooked some Tom Yam noodles and sausage. & Guess what? I watched Hot Fuzz again on HBO! :D In short, I had a frustrating day especially in class due to unforeseen circumstances. Feeling sleepy throughout in school and hungry. I ate rice for reccess but had a cup of Milo for lunch. When I reached home after grocery-shopping, I took 5 sausages for myself + a bowl of Tom Yam noodles & a glass of apple juice. That's crazy, alright! I WANNA GAIN WEIGHHHHHHHHHHHT! Love, ABJ d: ! riah sih tuc tsuj gnayas yM = Hotstuff. |