MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:09 PM
Hooch!
Hello everyone!
I'll try to keep this post of mine optimistic, alright.
But right now, I felt like turning back time when it was around 10 in the morning.
Made a careless mistake during my Math Paper 1. Got the feeling of getting B3 for overall E Maths.
Damn.
Luckily it's only worth one mark. I hope I didn't make a careless mistake on Compound Interest too >.<
Other than that, I think the paper's fine. Abit easier than expected.
Thank Goodness, I managed to contruct the triangle using the bloody compass.
I think that page was sealed for me with four marks :D
Biggest problem, finding 'n'th term. & Apparently, Mr Ravin didn't know how to solve it yet he sets that question.
Joker~
After Maths Paper 1 and recess, we had Physics paper. They complained it was too difficult.
But in my opinion, I didn't get stuck on a particular question for so long.
MCQ's were tougher than the calculations at the back, sad to say.
So I did those questions from the back to the front. & Heck, a question on some sort of related to lenses came out.
Oh well, I hope whatever crap I smeared on that particular page at least gets a mark or two I'm exultant and relieved as ever.
I think I did well for the back part of the paper compared to MCQ :/
Again, roughly I calculated I will get a B3 for that paper. Which means, I should maintain my A's for Chemistry.
Gaaaaah.

I feel so lethargic. Thought of getting a quick nap before I go for tuition today :D
& I got to write another letter to Mrs Kok regarding fund-raising approval and email it to Mdm You by tonight.
That's 4 pages -.-
Wish me luck that I got ample time to rest, revise and complete what I should.

Doubt that I'm going to SM's crib to study Chemistry today. Sighhhh.

I want to sleep, bye.

P/s: To 4 Eagles who are reading this, those who haven't pay please pass it to me latest by Wednesday 'cause I'm going to collect those shirts by end of this week most probably Friday. & KS, please pass me the GST amount of the shirts ASAP.
So sian, chasing people for money. & FYI, I pay liao lah! Stop being a guai kia' by condemning me I pay 'abit' late :D :D
(Those who haven't pay, I won't give you shirts. You people ah, better fly high but don't drop die. Heeheehahaha-*Larry Songka™*)



Love, ABJ
I broke his heart in 72 Hours flat.