MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, May 7, 2009 8:16 PM
Piece By Piece
Hello everyone! I wonder why I've been feeling sleepy these days despite longer hours of sleep.

Against the grain should be the way of life.

Life today is sort of a norm I'd envisage except for some moment, I'd be feeling irritated because someone kept talking about things I don't know and don't want to involve in.
I mean, look. Stop crying over a spilt milk for useless guys who've been wanting to 'ace' your heart.
There's alot of things that you can/should actually put focus into. They yearn for your attention, of course this time it's not people we're talking about.
It's about the future. Come on, I hope some specified people around me will turn realistic (including me, if I didn't).
Let's skip about how my subject goes today in school, shall we? Basically, it sucks and I kept dozing off.
CF slept with his head falling everywhere and I swear it's facetious that I cannot help but giggle to myself.
I got nothing much to talk about recently. Maybe, not much but alot I guess? Haha.
Life's been strucked by downfall for some time. However, I pray that the feeling's gone and that I'll enjoy life like I used to especially when I managed to revive my another half.
Have yet to thank God for answering my prayers. Nevertheless, I'll tell myself to keep falling forward and change perceptions when a situation struck me and react optimistic accordingly.
Gee, but I'll never gurantee my bad side especially my temper to wash away in a snap just like that!
It takes timeeeeeeeee. On the other hand, people who wants to build a stronger rapport with me must as well.
If you know what I mean. My perception is, what's there for me to fucking change myself if you don't want to start the move with YOURSELF?
I am not labelling anyone, but I'm speaking in general. I doubt people out there don't have the same thinking as mine.
Wouldn't that be called one-sided synergy when every effort comes from you yourself, excluding the other party?
That's practically a waste of my/your own fucken time!
In conclusion, what I'm trying to say is if you want things/people to change, you got to start with your ownself.

What's worth the prize is always worth the fight.

Tomorrow's the start of Phase Two. Thank Goodness POA paper starts at 1030Hrs instead of 1500Hrs.
If not, I think we're all going to go down together.
I'm feeling apprehensive for tomorrow's Geography paper especially in Geography of Food.
Like come onnnnn, my strength is under Development. All the best for myself if I cannot answer Section B's LORMs tomorrow *CHOY*
Second thing that left me qualmish is POA paper 2. I wonder why they started off wth Paper 2 instead of Paper 1.
However, I hope that there'll be easy peasy theories like cause of depreciation etc.
'Cause that's what I've studied for theory and heck, obviously ain't prepared for Paper 1 more of Theory.
Basically, I really re-do all those questions on TPL & Partnerships + Current A/c especially.
Thank goodness, I got it all balanced up except for one or two >.<
Genuinely, I studied everything on my own digging for notes. In my opinion, Ms Han didn't help me much.
She helped me by giving me notes and exam-smart tips. That's all. Nevertheless, I still got her to thank for! :D

Saturday's plans is to chiong Maths with iJan at Mr Max's. Then maybe to the library, I don't know probably alone to study Physics and return my books.
I'll only join my parents in the evening for a dinner outside. At least, my time is well-balanced.

Friends then family.
Hehe!

Alright, I think I shall stop here. What a long post. I've got to get back to some of Geography and POA.

Chowsinchii!

GOOD LUCK FOR PRELIMS/MYE, PEOPLE. Chiong all the way! <3>



Love, ABJ
You're impossible sometimes.