MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:39 PM
Quality Of Life
Okay, hello. Welcome to the world!

Assembly
I fell asleep but only woke up for temperature taking. First time sleeping at the quadrangle.
What a big risk I'm taking.
That's the disadvantage of crying yourself to sleep, gee.

Home Period
We broke into groups for our CIP plans. I'm under the performing group.
A platform for gig performance in coming months.
& I can't imagine lah Nazme, we're relying on Guitar Pro again?!
Cheese Fries!

MT
We watched Youtube but it's on debates. Super boring that I fell asleep.

Geography
Damn pissed with myself because I forgot to bring N Level Geography paper.
Got a dressing down, a little.
Was pissed off with that as well. & When I browsed through papers in the file during English lesson, I realised I brought the paper.
So I got scolded for nothing, bullshit.

English
JZ was called up for Oral communication today by Mrs C. Was damn hilarious.
He talked about his sensitive tooth and the SHORT SHARP PAIN.
I swore I was laughing my butts out, and that's the first time of the day that I laughed.
Thanks, Jayzee.
Chemistry
Haha, got positive comments from Ms Ho for taking pride in my work neatly.
Yey~
Maths
Did Maths Paper 2. Waaaaah, sian.
& I am happy to announce I got 21/25 for POA class test. That's another A1, babyyyyy! :D
Today's life has it's obvious ups & downs. What a poor quality of life, but good standard of living.
Oh, stop it with the Geography -.-
Love, ABJ
Fuck everyone who pisses me off these days, you really deserve to lose my respect. One by one, I swear.