MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:03 PM
Vault Vinder, Vuck Off
Hello Earthlings. My day's abit down today, but nevertheless I still feel a side of me being jovial.
It started off with a rainy day, so I was waiting for the bus.
& To my expected prediction, two 912E came. I boarded the second one. Then a 912 bus came behind.
I was cursing under my breath all the way until the bus interchange where I alighted.
Saw a rose among so many thorns on my way to school, but I don't see any envy-denvy situation.
& So, I passed, looked away and walked. I miss those times, though.

Home Period
Was relieved by Mrs K since both of our teachers had to go for their CCA competitions respectively.
Mrs K and I interacted quite alot today. & I was pissed off with Fishball.
Grrrr, I'll tell you next when the period comes at later part of the day.

D/F/POA
We had the POA test today. Did some careless mistakes or else I could've gotten full marks for that paper.
But I guess, A2 would be just fine from a U? Let's just hope so.

A Math/ Study Period
We went to the library to do some homework. Apparently, most of us studied in the library becase there's air con and less distractions.
Now that's where I argued with Fishball. Tell me if I'm the one at fault?
*Translated in English.

Fishball: Eh, this girl's fault lah Mrs K looked at me all the time!!
Me: What? Today's your duty and you didn't clean the bin? Why is that so? -.-
Fishball: Today's not my duty! My duty is on Thursday.
Me: Why didn't you tell me? If today wasn't your duty, what was all that previous Tuesday shits I asked you to do every week?
Fishball: Ahhh, your fault ah your fault.
Me: What? Your mouth got gold you don't want to tell me?
Then crtiticizing people's bf/gf number one ahh?! *left the place*


Vuck, man. VUCK. He's considered lucky because we're arguing by 'whispering' in the library or I swear I could've made him cry if it was some place elsewhere.
-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
But coming to think of it, tong sampah also want to fight... Hilarious.


Chemistry
We've studied so hard for the test but Ms Ho wasn't here. So we were asked to do some worksheet and came across a question whereby we had to draw a furnace and label some things.

Benny: Eh, they say no need draw only must label in N Level what? Wah... shit.
Me: HAHA, they ask you draw just draw lah. Haiyo~
Benny & I: *sketching the furnace* (Benny used a pencil. I used a pen.)
Benny: Wah, your furnace pro sia'.
Me: Of course, it shows how ready and geared up am I. Potential Marine Offshore-ian. HAHAHA. Can design ship and build oil rigs.(My intention is to go for Aerospace Tech, actually)
Benny: Ya lah ya lah, action ah~

Haha, somewhat bragging but funny :P

Geography
I paid attention today. However, some topics like Rivers & coasts are no longer fresh in my mind.
Deep shit, I got to chionggggg.
& I got 7/11 for Geography test. Looks like a handful is becoming stronger.
Damn, I got to do something :l

There's tuition and night study for me today. It'll be very tiring but let's just hang on.
From next week onwards, things will be back to square one.
How sad no more night study sessions. & Tonight's the night to get Cadence blasting her laughing stereo.
Wooooo~
I hope she brings some preserved plums, my favourite~ :P

Hmm, Mr Ravin's calling me. Wonder what is it about. Gotta blast!





Love, ABJ