Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Thursday, April 16, 2009 10:53 PM
Final Fight I'll Win
Hello readers. Sorry for the improper updates. My stream just finished Adam Khoo workshop yesterday. Skills & knowledge were imparted. Values were instilled. Very enriching. Now I heard there's two more boosters for us this year. & We've been expressed gratitude by Mrs K so each of the form teachers from 4-6 to 4-8 sponsored us ice-cream. Mdm Chan's Geography class as well. So yay, two ice-creams in one day (: Another good news, eversince the horrendous results I got in CA1 I am doing exceptionally well in studies right now. Not the skills from Adam Khoo yet, but maybe the programme got me hyped up before the workshop hence making me motivated and do well. Out of 5 tests let's say, 3A1's and 2 B3's so far. Good news isn't it? :P Moving on, emotions doesn't seem to set right these days. Sometimes I'm feeling under. Sometimes I'm feeling down. Sometimes I'm all jovial and optimistic but things doesn't just go the way I expected. I got discouraged, but like Danny says who the fuck has the right to stop us and judge? Oh well, I think I need to work on my LoA. I'll be patient, sticking to what I've always wanted even though the day I didn't wanted came way too far than expected. Ubber disappoinment fills the air, but as I look on the brighter side of the world I can always get other things in posession easily. We human tend to make mistakes, but we should always move on (Are these Bong's words?). Anyway, I think it's a personal loss if you don't cherish it. I know I'm not the one to blame if that happends even though I will shed a sense of guilt for a moment. Things just get in my way, but you know what? I don't need other's opinions. But for whatever comments I received, I'll promise I'll work on it although I might show the discrete look at you. Prelims are near. Monday is English Oral. Tuesday is Creative Malay Writing @ Library. Thursday is MT Oral. & Thank God, Mr Ravin's Maths P1 was rejected :D Mayne, don't you think the paper is too complexed? Well, I hope it's simplified. I cannot wait for English Prelims. This time, I'm not going to get that funny woman to fail me. I'm gonna prove her she's not worth my time. The line may be hard but I'll keep my feet on the ground. All for A2!~ (For me :P) & I'm gonna beat the class in summary writing like I always do. Cheerios to myself- Sorry, this entry is all about my motivation and turning my ass back on the people whom I dislike to give so much face to. Therefore, it's all about me me me. Comments not needed. I'm sorry for being naive. Just not being myself these days. Maybe the tears I shed (apart from AK) made me stronger. DON'T WANNA TELL. Love, ABJ |