Saturday, April 18, 2009 2:23 PM
Lies Meant To Be Uphold, Promises Meant To Be Broken

Hello people. Today's Saturday and here already comes the weekend. Boo.
I didn't went for Ngaji today because I had a sore throat so I spent my early morning doing my target setting for an hour or so until noon strikes.
Then I started my power reading and had already finished summarising the contents on Governance in Singapore.
My aim today is to complete revising a theme of SS, which I had 1 more chapter to go.
Jiayou.
After that, I plan to practice some of Maths questions and finish up my Trigonometry.
Pretty easy, but I kept forgetting the fundamentals.
& I've been pending homeworks already, however I think it's manageable by this weekend.
I told myself to refrain from staying back in school unneccssarily. To go for outings with family and friends weekly and so forth.
I hope my people will understand me for so-called staying aloof and sticking my ass at home.
One purpose, I want to study.
In addition, I'm happy to let all of you know that critisms and pessimistic thoughts of issues pertaining to my life especially, I am more that happy to entertain you with my zero tolerance.
In short, I don't fucking care what others think of me. Of my stuff. Of everything that's related to me.
Therefore, I'm letting the door in my heart close. As well as my ears. It's only open for optimistic people and whatever positivity that comes in.
As for my mind, I'm more willing to let it open as always because somehow I need it. For a change in some things that I had to.
On the other hand, let me allow some negativity to come in so it can make me stronger.
Haha.
Alright, that's all for today I guess. Mugging starts right here, this day. I cannot afford to lose time.
For whatever precious things I hope not to lose, I'm willing to let it fly away from my hands.
I'm not fully embraced, but I believe time will let it heal. Even if it takes longer than expected.
If it had to go, then it has to go. I can't force it, although I can change it.
I just don't have enough strength to carry on doing it... & No one's helping me.
So what's the point...?
Love ABJ
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere, there's gotta be somebody for me out there-