Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, April 20, 2009 4:59 PM
Mrs Brightside
Edited/. THIS IS DA' REAL DOPE MAN! Hello faithful readers. How's everyone? My day has been great despite the Monday blues (: MT I did Oral Communication with Atiqah today. I focused on Conversation but I just had the urge to speak English when I'm in the midst of speaking Malay. Helppppppp ): POA POA was abit hectic, I guess? Ms Han is rushing through to do some revision for tomorrow's test. Will be tested on Bank Reconciliation, General Journal & Partnership. The least I will get is at least B3? Well, on the other hand from a U to a pass is a great achievement isn't it? Wow, I'm so positive, aren't I? :P SS A very quiet two solemn periods. I think we're tired of the naggings (But we're used to it). & We're not interested in the topic that we learnt today. Wednesday's PE will be replaced with SS & Will be going through Reliabillity. Boo, I hate SS ): CE CE was quite interesting today. Very innovative, I thought. We're supposed to do our target-setting after Adam Khoo's motivation kills were imparted and where will we be seeing ourselves in a decade's time. I did it quite nicely with cute stickers :P Then it's being sealed up in our envelope, strictly confidential and for individual's reference. One week before N Levels, we will be getting it back and reading our goals that we've set for ourselfves. I'm sure everyone wants that $100. So everyone, let's work hard for it and get below ten points. & Eunice, if the cash is gone. You're going to get pimped and doped hard by us :P Maths Maths. Maths. Maths. I hope Prelims MP1 will be an easy one. In fact, we already predicted Prelims MP2 will be easier. Everyone in the class knows why :P I aim for $20. That's all I ask for. Quickie updates on this weeks' plan: 1. Lunch date at Popeye's with Athena 2. Biking with classmates to Admiralty Park These are the things to do before my Prelims officially start (: & Things tonight seemed calm although one is abit not quite in a good mood. Don't think too much, alright. Cheer up :D I feel good today. You want to know why? Because I managed to talk alot of things with my long-lost connection buddy, NAD. I've made people laugh their butts off. & Lastly, despite seeing happiness from the one, I know I made a difference. Somehow. Someday, I'll get back what's mine. Somehow, I'll work for it. Sometimes, I work harder for it. Copyrighted by AIINTHARAN™ Love, ABJ Wah, Rambutan called me Beejay today. Sound so cool yet so wrong :P |