MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 1:09 PM
The Room Left A Move In Between You & I
I can't believe I'm moon-gazing alone... again ):

Anyway before I start, I'd like to comment myself yesterday night. It was nocturnal.
You know I slept at 4am and I completed whole league of Winning Eleven (PS2) on my own. I'm so proud :P

SUPERSunday! & Dad's working ):

Without further a do, let's just summarise the morning I had and the plans ahead for today.
Woke up around 0800Hrs. Ate breakfast, got myself ready for Ngaji.
Then I went back home, helped Mum with the laundry and started preparing the books that I'm going to need or revision then here I am blogging.
& Heck, currently SMSes are pouring in asking Maths formulas, borrowing of green tie and sort of kinda things.
I told you, anything unnecessary I am not going to reply. Rot and thirst for replies/answers for all I care.

I got a Geography N Level paper to do, and I forgot all about rivers & coasts so... I'm going to figure that out how I'm going to complete it.

Today's Agenda:

1. Revise a topic on waves for Physics and complete the questions in my assesment book.
2. To do a mindmap for Geography, complete one theme of Food Consumption by 24 April o9'.
3. Finish up Trigonometry worksheet.
4. Read a chapter of the storybook I just borrowed.
5. Prepare myself for tomorrow's English Oral (Internal Prelims).

IF I CAN'T, I MUST. *smiles widely*

I'm telling myself , no TV for today and tomorrow.

Alright, will update more if there's anything hu-ha to talk about. Gotta blast!




Love, ABJ