MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, April 26, 2009 3:41 PM
The Day Is Gone

Admiralty Park: I'd say Forget About The Sunshine When It's Gone

Hello Earthlings.
I've been feeling down these few days. Anger surreals, I felt confused. Lost. Gibberish and sober.
Whatever it is to describe down and all time low.
Don't even know what to do. Some truths are surfacing, something bad is bound to happen.
Not fully embraced, but I'll do my best to be mentally and emotionally strong.
I'm not going to put myself back in those old tattered and those days of Hell I once experienced.
Everyone says I should move on and fall forward but I simply can't.
I tried every means and ways to forget my past, 'cause afterall not every memory are not meant to be treasured no matter how wonder it once has been.
However, if I were to make hasty decisions people will ostracize me. On the other hand, why must I fucking care about other people's perceptions?
Every actions really has it consequences. I don't know which path to take, which pawn to move.
'Cause every strategy seems like a land mine to be. Coming to think of it, I'll still die even if I ended up making a firm decision.
Maybe I should just follow the flow and see how my life goes...

Prelims starts officially tomorrow. So, here I am feeling emotional.
Maybe I should stop worrying about my love life, cause I don't need it afterall (:
I've yet to catch up on a theme of Geography and SS.
Petrified. Petrified. Petrified.
Okay, AIIN. Forget about your troubles and let's have fun + studyyyy (Err.).
No more sad, sad okay. Anyway, if you're having fun mingling around with people.
What the fuck is there to care about? You're already on your two feet up on your own sticking the line hard to the ground.
All in all, why and what the fuck must you care?! :D
Going biking soon to Admiral Park with peepsohs. Hopefully we'll see something interesting.
Till then.

& SERIOUSLY, I WANNA GAIN WEIGHT AND EARN HORSESHOE BICEPS LIKE A.JOLIE!!!


What we caught today.


Lastly, good luck to everyone for tomorrow's paper and for other upcoming Prelims as well.
PRELIMS HUAT AH!

P/s: Stop asking meeeeeeeee. Tomorrow's Paper 1 is tested on Informal writing ONLY.Get it?!
CHEESE FRIES!


Love, ABJ