MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:04 PM
VUCK YOU PEOPLE.
That's a crescent moon and a star. Morning when I woke up just now



Summary of the day:

Lesson was alright with the exception of that teachers are giving tonnes of homework.
Literally, tonnes of them and I don't know which one to start first.
I thank God I didn't doze off during English lesson today unlike yesterday & I swore I really slept with my head up.
& I don't know what I scribbled on the book that when I read it again I went... "huh what's this?"
So yeah, had oral today.
Damn, screwed up ahhhh. Even Keemy had trouble answering it let alone Kayeh who spoke English halfway.
After school, hang around with some bunch of people at SPA. Talked about lives.
So yeah, what's with Sakura outings anyway?
Most probably going next week Friday. Someone's going to sponsor half the price. Woooo~
Ah lazy want to blog. Some other time. I feel shitty right now.
Life's so busy. I wash my hands off some people -.-





Love, ABJ