MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:47 PM
Intensity Fills The Air
Hello Earthlings. Here comes the weekend and I'm bored.
I spent a quarter of my day at the Library. Supposed to be alone but in the midst of searching for a book to borrow, I heard a familiar voice of laughter.
Walked a few steps to where the voice was coming; I was right. It was Jeremy & Beverly studying.
LOL.
Meanwhile they were studying, I was busy searching for books to borrow.
Majority weren't my type of books but I didn't gave up in searching at least two books.
So, out of randomity I grabbed a book and Bev was cracking up not so hard but almost. Haha.
Went to the ground floor since Bev needed a table to study but to no avail. Way too many people today, I wonder how people can concentrate.
I saw Dear studying today with the two Fiz/Feez. Apart from them, there were plenty of WRSS-ians.
Incuding Mr Siva. Was planning to make school available on Saturdays for Graduating Students.
Wonder if the plan is going to be confirmed? I hope so. I hate studying at home.
Haha.
Afterwhich, settled down near the magazine area when Bev left for somewhere else to study.
Ehem...
Clarified some Geography questions which will are confirm that will be tested from Prelims with Jeremy.
& Did some tutoring of Development with Jeremy. Come, ask the pro here~
But seriously, I panic because I realised I haven't touch on Food intensity and it'll be a LORMS question.
I'm petrified.
After some hours(?) of studying, went to LJS. Before I went out, I ate my lunch but however, I still feel hungry.
& So, I agreed to have my second lunch. This is my second consecutive day of getting treats.
What a nice feeling~ :P
Maybe it's because of the Kindness week. LMAO.
Parted our ways and went home.
Currently blogging and figuring out on Guitar Pro. It's okay, I'll be a prodigy after some time.
But it's not my main focus anyway. Current priorty is studies.
Seriously, I never felt so... __(?) ___ about my studies.
I think someone's reaction left a hard impact on me recently. Thus, my hardworking and motivation level went up.
& I thank you for that :D
Alright, I got to start Chiong-ing on Geography soon after Guitar Pro-ing. Loads to catch up.
Any interesting news will be updated tonight. So let's wait!
Dad's working and I'm feeling so bored... It's family day and we'll be going to Popeye's tomorrow!
Sorry Athena, I'll be there before you give me another sweet treat(s).
Hehe!
But I'm looking forward, alright.

Barefisted battle competition is up next. Should I watch? 'Cause I need a break.

Gotta blast!



Would you, take the journey tonight. Follow me walk through walls of death?

Homework:

1. English Worksheet 1 (2 Compre + 1 Summary) DONE.
2. English Worksheet 2 (Section A & B, composition & letter-writing)
3. 5 SS Worksheets DONE,3 out of 5.
4. Maths Simple Contruction Tutorial 1 DONE.
5. N Level Geography Paper
6. POA worksheet DONE, TPL.



Love, ABJ
I'm addicted to Pitbull. Help.