MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, April 27, 2009 6:50 PM
We're All To Blame



Hello everyone.
So today's the start of Prelims.
Paper was alright except for P2, dozed off for a while.
Too proufound. & Somebody snored in class.
LMAO.
Life's been experiencing ups and downs, highs and lows.
I'm confusedddd.
Do I deserve to get this? So damn unfair.
Wait, who ever says life is fair anyway? Stupidddd.
Some theatening going on here, huh? Well we'll see how strong you are to face this.
'Cause I've been through it, pressurised by you at a different angle.
Why does all this happen?


Take it down to where my favourite song when I was in Primary school. That's the reason:


Take everything left from me
How can we still succeed, taking what we don't need?
Telling lies, alibis, selling all the hate that we breed
Supersize our tragedy
(You can't defy me, justify greed)
Bought in the land of free

We're all to blame
We've gone to far
From pride to shame
We're dying in vain
We're hopelessly blissful and blind
To all we are
We want it all
With no sacrifice





Love, ABJ