MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009 6:16 PM
Breath


To the elderly who's being left all alone, and heartbroken like me.

I see nothing in your eyes,
And the more I see the less I like
Is it over yet?In my head
I know nothing of your kind,
And I won't reveal your evil mind
Is it over yet? I can't win

So sacrifice yourself
And let me have what's left
I know that I can find
A fire in your eyes
I'm going all the way
Get away, please

You take the breath right out of me
You left a hole where my heart should be
You've gotta fight just to make it through
Cause I will be the death of you

This will be all over soon,
Pour the salt into the open wound
Is it over yet
Let me in

Hello everyone.
Let's just summarise the day today.
SS paper in the morning. I'm telling you I'll be sure to get a C6.
However, I hope it'll prove me wrong.
My reliability sucks... let's just say I didn't really complete the question, okay?
& Maybe my SBQ haprak.
Lessons were boring. Physics, Chemistry and MT after lunch.
Slacked all the way, except Physics & Chemistry.
So, recent test I got another A1 for Chemistry :D
I haven't been failing Chemistry since this year and getting distinctions so far whereas my Physics failed and only got a B3 for my recent test.
Hence, I hope it's the start of something good.
I talked alot during MT lesson with Buddy & Khy. & Cikgu Memy said Ahmad got a 4/5 for peribahasa and the rest was haprak.
Also talked about O level's peribahasa was much easier than ours. & We can do the harder ones, kudos 4N. Kudos.

After school, we went for CIP at Swami Home at Sembawang.
Was grouped with some people. 4 girls and another 11 were boys.
Facing girls crisis in class. -.-
So, went up the second floor with Mr Ravin + Group. Kena sabo, was the first one to ask to feed an elderly.
She choked in the midst of eating, I panicked. -.-
I passed the job to KS and talked with a malay lady. Basically they're all suffering from dymentia.
Poor thing, Nazme & I communicated alot with the elderly until they didn't finish up their food and we had to go back to school ):
Minimizing visitors because of Swine flu, you see. Gee
Oh well, we're going back there again soon though. Yay~

After that, I went home with Sharifah.

Gosh, their faces kept ringing on my head. & So does yesterday. Makes me fucked up the whole day up till now.

Love, ABJ