Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Friday, May 1, 2009 11:27 AM
You Want To Make A Memory
DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE LOVING SOMEONE WHO'S IN A RUSH TO THROW YOU AWAY? I was greeted by misery this morning. & Throughout this week, my life's been filled with anger, jealousy and hatred. I've been giving chances to you, to myself, to everyone. But I guess, slowly you're showing me who you are. This time I guess, it's time for me to forget you. To forget your deeds. You're just a memory. I won't be giving you anymore of my chances, I feel wasted. They're much more worthy to you, while I'm just nothing. Now I'm accepting the fact that I'm nothing in your eyes. Not even a breezer that blows you when you walk. I don't leave an impact on you anymore, true?
|