Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, May 4, 2009 5:22 PM
Monday Blues
Hello Earthlings. What a tiresome Monday I had. I felt like I only had four hours of sleep but actually it's slightly more than that. Oh well. MT Slacked. Cikgu Memy tested us one by one for Malay idioms. Luckily mine came out in the Prelims paper, and I got the definition correct. Thus, I managed to earn points for the row whereas Sharifah screwed the group full time. Kill you lah girl! :P POA Was given more work. Not forgetting, I got several pending homework to be sumitted fortunately by tomorrow. I paid attention in class and while everyone was engrossed in completing the worksheet, we were asked to go up to the Hall to give precise instructions on H1N1. SS Did self-study because A.Tan didn't bring the materials for today's lesson. Okay, maybe she did but we didn't. Next lesson would be on Globalisation. Feeling rather athirst to it, I guess. CE I was being derisive over little jokes & I don't know why. Was under Nazme's group to discuss about perfoming at the Swami's home on Week 10. Which means to say, we only get to practice for 8 days or so after Prelims. & Mr Ravin picked Jonathan & I to choreograph Bangra dance. WTF. I don't even know anything about dancing nor having the passion to dance. All you know is I'm not going to be serious about choreographing moves except doing something else which looks dumb? Haha. Afterwhich, other groups dicussed about getting ice pops to sell, with Yakult/Vitagen and big ice cream scoops like Ben & Jerry's.' I hope it'll be a success and we got to raise 2K as a class (Not combined). Well, I think some of us are going to get external donations by washing cars. Come, let the pro do the supervising~ :P So let's just wait for the execution part. Maths Did Graph and histrogram questions. Was easy peasy but tedious. I hate drawing graphs -.- & Benny got caught for sleeping then Mr Ravin came to check his desk to look for the work(to be done). Apparently, he had done it over the weekend with the help of tuition teacher. Cheater~ HAHAHA. I'm going to pull your ears once sitting arrangement is back to normal. MUAHAHAHA! Went back home, continued with POA which is pending. Thankfully, I've done majority of them although they didn't balance off. & I'm left with Capital account and theory to do. Hooray! Life's calm for now, I wonder what the night will bring when it falls. Oh well, let's just pray hard I'm the old Yeeeeeeeeeeeeen. P/s: Somebody told me that I was demure. Like, realllly?! It's because you've never seen me getting painfully inflamed. Alright, till here. I will blog tonight if there's anything interesting. Should I go Charcos to eat tonight? Hmm. Love, ABJ |