MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Sunday, May 3, 2009 12:08 AM
Breaking Point
Brompton Cocktail makes my world HuHa: Hey, hey it's Orange day :D


Ngaji in the morning, then rushed home to eat and then meet Mainnah at the library.
Sorry for being late, babe. Due to unforeseen reasons. & The worst part was that I missed a momentum probably by a few minutes.
If not, I could've met a guy whom I've always go gaga over with. Hehe.
However, it's not up to God's will today. Probably some other time. Behind every mishap, there's always wisdom.
True?
I studied POA with the help of Mainnah today. Afterwhich, we went to Mac D to have our late lucnch (For me, I had my second).
Causeway Point was next looking for a new blouse to buy. Purple, pink or blue?
I could not come to a conclusion so very quickly, I picked pink before I change my mind to getting some other colour.
Mainnah & I then went to BNS to buy an orange band. Yeen officially join the ________(?) group.
Heeheehahaha*Does Larry-Songka's trademark*~
After that, Mainnah dropped by my house to retrieve her tent back. That's like a month and a half.
Sorry girl, boys don't know how to fold laundry let alone canvas sheets (:
& Sorry boy, I love you lah (No offence to the above-mentioned joke). Hehe.

It's Auntie Yati's and my parents' wedding anniversary today. So my family went out for dinner.
However, we did not get to celebrate Auntie Yati's birthday. Nevertheless, we will be celebrating it tomorrow.
Hopefully I can make it, school is on Monday so I need to get everything prepared.
Went home, go online.

& I cannot help not taking myself down back on Earth.

I was happily shooting words to the breaking point. Now that everything's said and done, I cannot believe he's still the one that I fell hard and strong for.
I cannot contradict myself with the truth, that's how amazing the word love is. Agree?

This time, after happily shooting words at you I admit I was wrong for not taking it slow but I felt wrathic for the things that you've done. For the first time in my life so far, I have never been so perpetrated to a relationship. I felt exultant when I'm with you despite going through thick and thin. Without your constant support and a pinch of harsh words, I couldn't and wouldn't be as stout as of today. I hope I shaped you the same, at least. Alot of damage has been inflicted and I now there's bound to be more downfalls in the future. All I want to do is just fall forward and never mind the past and carry on. It's easy for me to say, hard for me to prove but I'll do my best instead of trying. Now that I've cooled down, I'm happy that I've come to a consensus of making right decisions to solidify our future. I'll work hard to ensure nothing intervenes the relationship like what is happening now. But I'm letting you know, I shouldn't, I couldn't and I wouldn't do this alone. It takes two to tango. I've woken up, set what I want and am working on it to make it happen. To people who've helped wake our folly ideas up, I thank you.

By Yours Truly, ♥YeeeeeeeeeeentoSennnnnnnnnnnnn.♥



P/s: I know my note of the day for someone I love and truly care about seemed abit profound but its what's all that came out of my mind, NATURALLY.



That's all for today. I'm going to make another half of my heart beat as soon as possible.


REVIVAL IS DESIRABLE.




Love, ABJ