Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 4:53 PM
Quickie Updates !
A Freaking Pissed Off Song I used to Dance everytime after Soccer ends with the Aeon Marines since last Christmas and still counting. I think we need to change the song, it's old skool mayne. Haha. Hellos Earthling. This would be my 500th post since I opened this blog. Hehe! English 3 Periods. Sian. Did filing and composition corrections. Luckily, I finished in time. PE There's no PE so Mr Oh came and teach us Physics. Did some revision on Waves. Seriously, I got to buck up on it. Physics Another 2 Periods of Physics and that'll be 4 Periods of Physics in total. Sleepy, I'm telling you -.- Continued revision on Reflection & Refraction. Somehow, I'm better than this compared to Waves. Chiongggggggggggz! Maths Mr Ravin was in a bad mood at first but along the way while he was going through what will be included in the exam, he let out a smile and laughter. Well, the good thing is teachers who come in our class feeling stressed will always left our nest full of 43 eagles laughing... Especially A.Tan :D HAHAHA, so cute (I know). Hehe! MT Continued with Malay idioms/proverbs. Izwan & I did POA. Like A.Tan always tells the class "Wahhhh, can multi-task ahhh~" Someday you people out there should try talking to her while she's busy typing things on the lappy. Trust me, it's super hilarious... I'm sorry if my blog post today was crappy. I need to rush to structure some summary writing for my Geography notes. Wish me luck that I will be able to complete at least 1 and a half themes of Geography by tonight. Anyway, for the Eagles who are reading my blog, do check out our class blog for the finalised class tee (preview). Alright, I'm tagging Dad along for a jog until the stadium and going to swim then jog back home. It's been years since I did that. Afterwhich, let's hope that I won't feel lethargy to do my revision! Till then. Love, ABJ I don't want anymore downfalls. However if there are, I'll TRY to be patient 'cause its a virtue. |