Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 10:33 PM
Topsy Tuesday
Hello everyone. Sad, today's Tuesday. Home Period Did self-study and read storybooks. Took temperature -.- POA Went through homework. I'm getting good at TPL. Wooo~ Now time for Theory. I hate theories because they're harddddd. Anyway, POA Paper 2 is being postponed to a later timing at 2.30Pm on Friday. How bad is that... P/s: I got to eat a chocolate from Germany because I got an A1 :P A Maths/ Free Study All of us except some two people chose to stay outide the library. Was busy scaring people in the library with Sharifah by putting our hands through the shelves and tugging people's hair/cullotes/pants. The KZZ's took every Mr Kiasu and we got nothing to read -.- So I slept. Ah, nice. Chemistry I slept the last twenty minutes despite sleeping early yesterday. & Chemical bonding is so boring that I got to learn how to love it by hook or by crook. Geography I didn't pay much attention because it's a repititive explaination. So I focused on how to answer LORMS questions. Maybe, I need help in Geography of Food D; After school, went home to take a quick bath and change then to SM's crib which the main plan was to stare. Study. Stare. Study. But ended up like the usuals, watching TV then study stare study stare. Daydream. Go tuition. That's my Tuesday's like everyweek. & Not forgetting the tea, was nice enough for SM to make. But I always couldn't finish it. I feel bad :/ & Yeah, was feeling sleepy all the way. Bloodshot eyes, and Dad's like "What happen to you? Last night sleep so early! *gives wahlao face*" LOL. Dad always reminds me of SM. Like a chip of the old block, but he's not. However, still I'm not surprised why I'm still falling hard on him. Maybe because having SM is like having Dad's accompany :D Love, ABJ I pray no downfall at this point of time cause I've no strength to hold on. |