Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Monday, May 11, 2009 10:35 AM
L Is For The Way You Look At Me
Belated: Día de Madre feliz, Mum <333 Hello beloved Earthlings! I hope your day has been a blast and will continue to ignite throughout this night as well :D I spent my days in wretch. But as I look the other way, I began to care more about the person. Why? I don't ask for anything much from you, just little gestures as a lover will do. Most ironic feeling is just to have you by my side. & I can tell you by doing that, I'm gleeful as ever. Those days of falling in love just came back although it's not that sweet. But what's company without misery? Feeling rather athirst to looking forward to the future. Pressure, anxiety and fear fills the air apart from feeling happy if I ever get to spend another side of this life. My questions leaves a big HOW & WHAT am I going to do when a downfall strikes. Gee. I don't wish to think so much about it :/ Just praying hard, things I love to keep will last foreverrrrrrr. & To beloved Dear, I'm sorry for making you feel my pain. I know I shouldn't but sometimes I feel at times you should too. I admit, I was wrong at some point of time. Let's just not look at an angle where either your mistake or my mistake goes. Let's look at OUR mistakes. Today's weather is unconvincing like how uncertain my emotional felt. Muhsin B Razali, sorry for acting out harshly at you. & I LOVE YOU Like I always do. I hope you do too. I AM DOWN TODAY, BUT I CHOSE TO BE HAPPY. SO I AM! :D Your persistance cement this crack while my persistance cement the other crack <333. Love, ABJ |