MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, May 8, 2009 10:04 PM
Swag!
Hello Earthlings. Today's a short day, but it seemed so long.
I had no comments for Geography paper. Almost everyone did Development.
Knew that I'm quite good at it but I never studied on GDP calculations and HDI figures.
So I did on Geography of Food. I hope I didn't smear craps all over my paper. Gotta embrace myself for Combined Humanities; Maybe an unfavourable grade of C6.
As for POA, I'm confident enough I'll pass. I managed to balance Partnership accounts, Current Accounts and TPL.
When it comes to balance sheet, I suck at it. Perhaps, theory as well. Oh well, I finished both papers in the nick of time.
Gee.

I went to IMM with my family in the evening. Dad received a bonus and seriously, despite the economic downturn Dad's bonus was damn good which struck me flabbergasted.
So, we went or some grocery shopping and spent about one hundred bucks in voucher. Bought food and snacks that I've always wanted.
Then went to SecretRecipe. Had nice ambience, not many people and they play nice music.
Put me in reminiscence; the both good and bad days :l
Finally, I got to drink Esprits. Been craving for so many months. Hurhur!
Dad & I went across a Converse outlet. Somehow Converse and Everlast are in a partnership or something?
'Cause Converse outlet sells Everlast apparels as well. & I want to get that bag/polo tee which struck my eyes.
I want itttttttttt, Dad :P

Went home after that. Studied Physics while listening to music waiting for Love to go online.

Tomorrow's plans? Plan to hang out and study with iJan at Mr Max's. Then we're going to see me getting a new hairstyle.
Then probably off to the library to borrow/return books.

HEAVY PAPERS STARTS NEXT WEEK. Huat ah! :D


I kept my cool today despite being unhappy. Seriously, you got to be thankful at least -.-


Love, ABJ