Hello everyone. Finally, my Prelims 1 is officially over not D; Next Monday & Tuesday, the class will have O Level E Math Prelim. & The bad thing is, we cannot go home after the papers. Boohoo! Heavy papers are over. Truthfully speaking, I didn't study for Maths at all. However, Mr Ravin told me that I improved quite alot. Hoping to get a grade of distinction or the least, B3. He got the Paper 1 marked on the day itself and he told us he took less than 2 Hours to mark. It's either he mark so leisurely with just ticks or crosses. But I doubt it's crosses. Why? He says that there are only 3 failures. They didn't fail that badly too. Probably, the just made it through the paper. & I am aiming to get above seventy for the overall paper so I can get twenty bucks :P It's clear enough the the class is going to rip him off hard and he'll be cash-strapped. Believe me, 60% to 75% will get the money. I predict that I'm going to get a B3 for POA,MT & English. On the other hand, I predicted that I'll do slightly bad but with improvements for Combined Science & Humanities with a grade of C6. Gee. Or worst still, it's beyond expectations. CHOY! & Let's hope I can go to SM's crib to slackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Tired leh, need break ma~ Want to bet what Mum's going to say when she comes home? "Continue to study, okay. Don't stop even though Prelims are over" Okay, let's make the bet. If she didn't say that today, maybe in days to come she will.
Yay, going to get class tee tomorrow. But I dread coming to school when I'm not suppose to DDDD;