Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:58 PM
HeartQuake
I really got nothing to say to what's happening. So many things came crashing down on me. & As you can see, there's someone who loves me until IT (Not he nor she) wants to become me. What do you gain from impersonating me or some other people? Just go get a life. Well fuck you for picking my life to be with you. I sensed your filth and I don't want to be in it. Until I find out who's the bastard, I hate you for who you are. Mark my words asshole 'cause I swear to you Goddamn it. & Don't blame me for being too harsh on you because in the first place, I think such people like you don't deserve my fucken respect. More words can fly out to you but I'm resisting it 'cause I don't want to stench my blog with mofucken curses over an animal like you. *Pardon me for my language, I cannot take it anymore. JUST FUCK OFF IMPERSONATOR! FUCK OFF! Truly, ABJ KNNCCB. |