Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Sunday, May 17, 2009 5:19 PM
Have A Nice Day
At times, I feel like giving up. Sometimes to avoid giving up, I'd throw temper. & That's a bad thing to do. Now I know, it's time. Something dashed across my mind: "To people who don't realise what they're doing, stop playing James and acting a plain Jane in the crowd, 'cause they're sick & tired of your Shakespeare in this stuck-up living world. People might hate you for what you're doing and don't keep those fingers counting, and counting." If you're feeling something against what I said, then do something. 'Cause I'm partly feeling guilty for it. I spent my day being lonely. Didn't speak that much like I used to to my Bro & parents today. However, I spent a quarter of the day watching Hot Fuzz on HBO. That's so yesterday but I tell you those guys are super damn cool with the weapons & the moves. It's like two police officers who didn't get brainwashed fighting against a group of senior citizen who turned radicals in brainwashing the nation to kill people who gets in their way. LIKE F COOL LAH! I wanna watch it again :D Alright, this it it. My super-Sunday, not. Maybe I should follow my parents go out today since I haven't spend some real quality time when Prelims started. & Heck, diving next month is cancelled since oinkie-flu reached Malaysia. Damn, so much inconvinience caused. But Dad says maybe the family will go to Istanbul in December, yay~ HOPEFULLY THE SWINE FLU HAS BEEN DEPLETED, OR SOMETHING -.- * Wrong vocabulary, I know. The pure laziness to think. I feel so brain-dead. Tomorrow's school. P/s: Tomorrow's Day 1 & Bring your thermometer! Don't probe me on this anymore. The answer doesn't just lie among the SC's. -.- Love, ABJ |