MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Friday, May 15, 2009 11:45 AM
Kryptonite
Good Morning, Earthlings.
I had seven hours of sleep, which is enough for me maybe. Feeling sober :l
Anyway, it was thanks to Mdm You who serves as a wake up call or I'd be still sleeping.
Awaken by her text in the morning along with Miko's about the time to collect class tee.
So extra 'ransom' of the money is in the GO. Gee, I dread going inside the office to see non-teaching staffs with their unwelcomed faces.
Seriously, I hope you're reading this. Only Ms Lim is the most friendliest staff lor, despite seeing her flare up in Thailand once (due to stalker :P) .
Busy texting and seriously, my bill this month is going to be super damn high and I'll be in deep shit.
Sorry Dad, heh ^^
I had to search high & low for people to accompany me to collect the shirt and make the payment but to no avail.
But thankfully, Isaac was super-duper free so he can come down to collect those shirts with me.
So I'll be keeping half and he another half. Wait, that's like 23 pieces for us.
Wonder if I'll look like an idiot in the bus carrying so many shirts in a plastic bag -.-
Oh well, we're bringing PSP maybe to entertain ourselves while waiting for the delivery man.
Hope that there's no printing errors or it's considered Purchases Returns man! (POA -.-)
Alright, still thinking should I wear the blue Camp Leader shirt like Isaac or wear green.
Anyway, I'm suppose to stay away from Green right Rzna? :P *Inside joke*
Heh, alright till then. & I had something planning in mind.
Very tough decisions, got to make my own stand. I'm tired of being invicible and unnoticed, the last to know and probably being used.
The feeling for love is no longer there, now you can call me Heartless.

& Miko, we're going to be in the same plight soon. Let's stand up and keep our feet on the ground! Gyeah! <33


Love, ABJ
Don't play nice 'cause I'm fucking sick of your empty fucking promises.