MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009 8:50 PM
No Brains
Good day, Earthlings.
I've been lacking of sleep for two consecutive days. I kept on tossing & turning. & I woke up everytime I dreamt of something.
That's thrice or so every night -.-

Let's talk about today. Been getting back our results, I have to say some improved alot some maintained and some steadily progressing.
Like I always say, I'm doomed to get B3's. However, I failed my SS but I'm still thankful that that's the only subject that I failed so far.
Tsk, must get Dear to train me in these things.
Got Geography results today ; 33/50. It's always B3. When can I get A1?! Chemistry; 27/50
& I think that should be it.

After school, I went home to pack my things for tuition later and get changed. But the usuals, I'd go to SM's crib before tuition.

So dozed off for a while while SM went to eat, so fussy! Heh >.<
Everything just seemed so desolate that I just think of falling asleep, which I did I guess.
Was late for tuition, so at the traffic junction called Mr Max.

Mr Max: Wah, so fast?! You take helicopter come here ah?
Me: Ahhh~
Mr Max: You call me from downstairs is it? So that if I get angry, you no need come ah?
Me: No lah, from home -.-

We ended abit late today because if Wei Cheng's question. Then Tau Hong just stormed out of the door.
I thought he was pissed for going home late with Mr Max's prediction that he cannot stand it & needs the toilet.
So he was right, bumped into him with his face feeling super relieved. Was f funny -.-
It seemed like almost everyone today rushed to the toilet, maybe because of the air con which I admit was super-duper shiok because I was perspiring like shit when I reached.

Reached home, ate some junkies then showered. Currently blogging, not going online FYI.

That's my day today.





Love, ABJ
I wonder what the future brings for you & me. Will there be changes so hard for me to adapt with?
Filled with apprehension.