MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 4:49 PM
Mad World
Good day, everyone.

I'm filled with laughters today. Felt abit cheered up after so many days of feeling emotional.
Which means to say that I laughed even at the smallest things.
& Despite getting my Physics & SS a fail, I still felt happy and stayed positive. Overall, most of my grades were B3, C6 & a U for Combined Science.
But I didn't fail that badly; hey look. There's still Prelims 2 to go.

English
Gotten my results back. I think I'll be getting a C6 for overall English. Thanks to Paper 2.
That guy purposely failed me by a mark, but I'm confident I do well in my Paper 1.
& Thanks to cloze passage I failed the Paper 2. My comprehension's pretty good just that the answer weren't straightforward to answer.
Gee.
So yeah, by N Levels or better still Prelims 2, I hope to get a B3 or even an A2 like the usuals.

PE
I don't know why I had to retest my Sit & Reach since I passed everything. But oh well, I just do it.
Held in the gym. Ms Gan went puzzled.

Ms Gan: Wah 40 cm?!
Me: Ya weird. That time I can only do 30 cm -.-
Ms Gan: Okay, good. Now go join the ones playing soccer.

I didn't go for games today because I don't want to tire myself out.
So lifted some weights, upon lifting a dumbell, a cockroach was creeping all over in all direction.
Dropped the darn thing and the edge hit my ankle. It's super painful -.-
& The cockroach is super fat, I think it's pregnant. Ergh.
Thanks Isaac for throwing it out. Haha! So watched the boys did pull ups.
Hands feeling rather 'itchy', I tried out and got a two. They're like -.-
Paiseh+flattered. Heh ^^

Physics
Got 17.5 out of 50. I should've done a question on KPE=GPE instead of Static electricity.
So yeah, overall for Combined Science: 45.5 -.-
Pft.
At least I improved in every subject :D

Maths
More maths worksheet. Sigh. & Out of the blue, Mr Ravin called my name while he was teaching halfway.
I looked as though I was dreaming, but I wasn't because I'm figuring out how to do the nth term.
-.-
Sec Two work, don't ask. Tsk.

MT
Write our results on a piece of paper. Some sort of tracking down of progress.
Finally, Cikgu Memy found the paper with our Oral marks & LC.
36/50 & 14/20 respectively.
Added everything up and got a 63/100 which is a B4 -.-
My cloze passage sucks for MT. Sigh.

After school, went to the Library with Yaya to return my books then off the Banquet to eat.
Poor Yaya, hoping that there'll be food at home but there wasn't.
See, should've still eaten there you know! :P
& Before we made our way to Civic Centre, there's this one malay auntie of a student's parent of our school was shouting to a group of boys who wanted to punch his son or something.
Super Pai-kia. Pro nia!

& That shall be it today. Class outing in June, anyone? :D Of course, to the beach again this time no entry fee can? :P




Love, ABJ
Liverpool tickets selling at $88. Who wants to go? Not for the match but for the L'pool players :P