MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, May 25, 2009 4:14 PM
No Brains III
Hello Earthlings. I bet this is the start of my wretched week, full of hatred & anger. So clever, whatever.

I am feeling so hackneyed today. Came to school feeling rather wrathic but things seemed to change as soon I entered the class.
Filled with happiness for a moment, but sadly it's not a genuine laughter or smile I put up.
I prefer keeping myself aloof today so I didn't mix with the usuals feeling rather hyped. Just tend to whine like fuck whenever I think about it.
Looks like you backed down already early in the morning. & Undeplorable to say, I'm not afraid of your fucking portends.
I even think a nerd could handle a 'refine' bunch of people like you. Oh well, I had enough.
Won't say anything much, I respect the so-called image you are trying to portray to others so I'll buzz myself off at the moment.
Dare cause me and some others more hassle, & We're going to shovel the drumsticks and microphone in your throat.

POA
Ms Han didn't come in for two periods which left us one period with her. Didn't do anything except I took Nazme's jemput-jemput and ate it secretly because I was really famished.

Maths
Mr Ravin is tired of coming into classrooms with four walls, so I suppose we're going to do Maths worksheets outside the library whenever it is Maths lesson or Read & Reflect.
Way too many worksheets are give, oh please. Mercy, mercy!

English
We played Two Word Scrabble, if I am not wrong. KS asked me to join in their group so I was the only girl & malay among Reagan, WS, KS & Ben.
Mei Fen's group was filled with the normal malay boys, so mine's vice-versa.
I think we won the most points of making use all the alphabets, thanks to me & thank you very much for the ovation you boys gave.
Oh, so flattered abit oni ah!

Mrs C: Aiin, do you enjoy working with these boys? (:
Me: Ahhhhh~ -.-

Read & Reflect
Since there's nothing to Read & Reflect, we went outside to do Maths worksheets. AGAIN.
Got no mood so spent the period knocking pencils on the table until the bell rings. Can you imagine I was damn lazy to even solve a factorisation question?! -.-

SS
Slacky, I must say. No doubt the class laughs at A.Tan. Damn hilarious.

A.Tan: *mumbles*
Class: Cher, why you always call Kian Siang Kian Seng ah?
A.Tan: Got meh???
Class: Ya ya you pronounce correctly.
A.Tan: *Types something* AIYA, you don't talk to me! I know lah you can MULTI-TASK.
Class: *Laughs hard*
A.Tan: Why you laugh everytime I say multi-task?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.Tan: Kyerie!!!
Kye: *Uses eyebrows to respond*
A.Tan: Eh I told you so many times not to use your eyebrows & talk to me right! Better put it down ah!
Class: HAHAAHAHA~

SS lesson was never so dead when it comes to bullying A.Tan. Always left her speechless and end up venting her anger at her next class :l

I went home because I wasn't in a good mood when school ended.
Did some 1000 pedosteps in 8 minutes 30 laps of short-sprints & 50 lifts of dumbell today.
Now I'm feeling sleepy and hungry, I've yet to cook something to eat. Life's so lonely without Grandparents when I'm just 16.
Sighhh.

What a day. Needa cool myself down physically & emotionally for now. I'll see you tonight (;





Love, ABJ
You made me lose my human race because of your preposterous acts.