MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, my say. Of course, there's a limit. But sometimes, I can't help it.
Pale




Contact info
msn : funky_orange93@hotmail.com
Credits
Layout by wickedicy
Resources : Image & JS
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.

Monday, May 25, 2009 7:33 PM
Chats.
Ultimate second post of the day. Here's to all the fall aparts tonight, they made my day (:

Athena:
you can be one, if we meet up to kill me.
Athena says:
hehehehe
Athena says:
;D
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
Haha, why must I kill you then die in my handssss?
Athena says:
because i get to taste the hand of the killer.
Athena says:
XD
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
You can taste the hands of so many killers, why meeee.
Athena says:
because amongst all, you're the only serial killer that i've kept thinking of.
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
I appreciate you for standing me by, Athena.
Athenasays:
1:)
Athena says:
speechless.
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
Haha, you made me touched. I made you speechless.
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
Yay we conspire to ignite~
Athena says:
;)

*Sounds so wrong right, Athena? :l HAHAHAAH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
AIYAIYAIYAI Hai~ :P
ais . says:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA HAIIIII.
ais . says:
lololol.
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
Why you evertime tag or say hi to me you HAHA first? HAHAHAA
ais . says:
I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING WHENEVER I SEE U OR WHEN URE AROUND.
ais . says:
walao not funny
ais . says:
hahahaha!

у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
june camp
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
we make more parody vids
у є є є и 'ѕ ²º²º ` v і v ά l ά g l ό я і ά says:
feat like sum41 lah whatever shit
ais . says:
HAHAHAHHAHA OF COURSE LAAAAA!!!!!!!
ais . says:
hahahahahhahahahahaha!!!



I think I am going crazy :)