Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
Welcome
The contents you read leaves here & no where else.
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:49 PM
Dying to Live
Tired of always saying sorry. Today was another tiring day for me, so let me just summarise what's up in school. English 3 Periods of English but it's replaced with a talk by Mrs K. Very badly done especially for the 4-7. So they're the ones who got the dressing down like crap. But let's hope by Prelims 2, we'll improve for the better. No English today, so everyone went yey despite the lecture we got. PE I spent a period of PE running. I passed the run but Ms Gan says we can run with some of them to motivate. So, out of the 30+ students, only Chin Chye & I came up to motivate. I paired up with Sharifah today and pushed her like there's no limits. & It's thanks to me you passed without any re-test in the future:P Yay, nice one girl :D Spent the remaining period playing Badminton with Syazwana. The rest slacked like crazy after 2.4km Physics I seemed to get what Mr Oh is teaching today, I hope. Chemistry We learned about Oraganic Chemistry today, the last topic of the syllabus. I think I am going to enjoy this topic :D Last few minutes of the lesson, I fell asleep but I tried keeping my ears open. Which I did, thankfully. MT I used the time wisely to do Maths worksheet. & I did it with effort, really :P Then this stupid SY went to the Chinese teacher. SY: *Speaks in Chinese*Teacher, this girl knows how to speak Chinese. Teacher: *In Chinese*Really? SY: Ya, try to speak to her in chinese. Teacher: Are you Chinese speak? Me: ?!?! *looks at Benny* SY: *Laughing uncontrollably* Teacher: You English first language, Chinese second? SY: No no, Chinese first language! Me: Errr... Ya ya. Teacher: No no, your first language English, second is Malay. Me: Ya ya~ Teacher: *Left the place* Me: *shows middle finger to SY* F you upside down lah SY (: =.= Went home with Sharifah today. Slept for a while then went to jog with Dad. Roughly about 4Km? So yeah, alot of running I did today. Release anger and stress. But I think it's coming back, come on I got to keep my cool -.- I DON'T ENJOY LIFE THESE DAYS. Love, ABJ Been there, Done that. |